Sunday, November 30, 2008

Everything about the Iraq War

As I was browsing through the CNN website about the Iraq War I was amazed by how much information CNN has put up. It shows what inventory each military has. It also has maps of each country as well as the impacts around the war and on the economies of the different countries. It was amazing to me as I was looking the the different weapons that the US has vs. Iraq and it seems that when it comes down do weapons of mass destruction the US has more actual bombs where as Iraq seems to have a lot more biological warfare materials such as anthrax and gangrene.

1 comment:

Jas said...

This is interesting. The US has stopped making their biological weapons a while back, but I am not sure that Iraq uses these weapons. From what I have learned about Biological Weapons is that they are not used much because they can do so much damage. It is almost a "rule of war."